The definition of ‘Gratitude’ means “thankfulness, counting your blessings, noticing simple pleasures, and acknowledging everything that you receive”. It means learning to live your life as if everything were a miracle, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much you’ve been given.
“Be Grateful with everything you have and you will be successful in everything you do.” – Conor McGregor, MMA Fighter
So what are the benefits of gratitude, and how can it improve your both your personal and professional life:
- By practicing gratitude in your life and business, you can achieve more goals.
- Practicing gratitude not only increases your self-worth, but also your self-esteem.
- Your business and personal relationships improve and prosper.
- Regular practice of Gratitude improves your physical wellbeing.
- It improves your psychological wellbeing.
- Want to reduce anger and enhance EMPATHY (as discussed in my previous blog -“The Most Overlooked Skill to Unlock New Growth”), practice gratitude on a daily basis.
- Finally, it will help you to relax.
Additionally an overwhelming number of renowned entrepreneurs all start their day with one key practice: keeping a daily journal to track gratitude.
“As an entrepreneur, we learn to always show excitement whenever we pitch our business and tend to always be an optimist. With the highs and lows of entrepreneurship, waking up feeling happy can be a challenge,” Sourcify CEO Nathan Resnick wrote in Entrepreneur.
In one of my previous blogs, “How Being Thankful Can Lead to Small Business Success”, I discuss how reflecting on thankfulness and gratitude today is the most important step to the right path forward tomorrow.
At Next Edge, we take a big-picture approach to empowering entrepreneurs. Straightforward growth capital solutions are our focus, but our partnerships are about growing together. Contact Next Edge if you seek a funding partner with a thoughtful approach to growth. And as always, we’re deeply grateful for your trusted referrals!